- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
Italian Football Daily is a growing, fan-focused digital media network. We strive to become a prime destination for high quality calcio-related original content.
All our staff have one thing in common, a passion for the beautiful game just like our fans.
Founded in 2013 and incorporated as an LLC in 2016, we pride ourselves as being the largest website dedicated to Italian football in English in North America.
We are always looking for individuals who have the skills and talent to help make us better in a variety of ways such as: business development, website development, social media management, marketing, sponsorship management and other areas.
If you are interested in writing for us you can learn about the opportunity here
Otherwise you can reach us by going on our contact page