- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
- Juventus set to close Dybala contract renewal
- Tottenham, West Ham at the door for Ranocchia
- Milan, Deulofeu: “I’ve signed with the most glorious club in Italy”
- Niang-Ocampos switch on the cards between Milan and Genoa
- Watford and Birmingham City duel for Palermo’s Quaison
- Editorial: Milan’s paradox
- Chelsea on high alert following Biglia meeting
- OFFICIAL: Deulofeu signs with AC Milan
Arsenal To Bid For Milan Superstar
- Updated: June 8, 2014
Arsenal have stepped up their pursuit of Italian international and Milan striker Mario Balotelli.
The French coach Arsene Wenger has kept it no secret that he would love Balotelli to be amongst his ranks for a title push next season.
According to Italian journalist and transfer market expert Nicolo Schira, Arsenal are willing to spend €25 million for Mario Balotelli, and that his agent Mino Raiola has already spoken with Wenger.
“Super Mario” had his most prolific season of his young career thus far scoring 18 goals in all competitions this season.
Meanwhile, Balotelli spoke on Italy’s chances at the World Cup in Brazil.
Arsenal Fans, would you like to have him on the Gunner’s roster? Comment your thoughts below.