- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
- European Under 21 : Volume 3 Midfielders And Strikers 2017 Edition
- Italians Abroad – From the FA Cup to Mario’s antics in France
- Milan, Montella: “We dedicate this victory to Berlusconi”
- Fiorentina, Sousa “The guys give their all to win”
- Roma, Spalletti “Dzeko realises now he is important for Roma”
- Deulofeu: ”I am very happy. It was a complicated match”
- Paredes lauds Roma’s approach to Torino rout
Arsenal eye Udinese prodigy attacker
- Updated: September 19, 2016
The Gunners are hot on the trail of Panos Armenakas of Udinese.
Armenakas, a Greco-Australian born in the United States is the latest name to come from Udinese’s illustrious system that has produced players like Alexis Sanchez, Medhi Benatia, Gokhan Inler, Kwadwo Asamoah and many more.
Arsenal, according to Italian media are interested in acquiring his services and see major potential in the 18 year old.
Armenakas has already played briefly in England as he was at Watford’s academy until being moved to another Pozzo-owned team to gain more experience.
The left winger is reported to be fulfilling some of his highly touted potential and making the leap from prospect to a first team player.
For now, Arsenal are sending scouts and evaluating his profile, but could make a move in January if they find positive signs in the coming months.