- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
- Matchday 32: AC Milan player ratings v Inter
- Dybala, Milinkovic-Savic renewals suggest a shift in Italian football
- Montella calls up 22 Milan players for tomorrow’s Derby Milano
Arsenal eye Udinese prodigy attacker
- Updated: September 19, 2016
The Gunners are hot on the trail of Panos Armenakas of Udinese.
Armenakas, a Greco-Australian born in the United States is the latest name to come from Udinese’s illustrious system that has produced players like Alexis Sanchez, Medhi Benatia, Gokhan Inler, Kwadwo Asamoah and many more.
Arsenal, according to Italian media are interested in acquiring his services and see major potential in the 18 year old.
Armenakas has already played briefly in England as he was at Watford’s academy until being moved to another Pozzo-owned team to gain more experience.
The left winger is reported to be fulfilling some of his highly touted potential and making the leap from prospect to a first team player.
For now, Arsenal are sending scouts and evaluating his profile, but could make a move in January if they find positive signs in the coming months.