- Hellas Verona Target Alessandro Diamanti
- Allegri names Juventus squad for Sardinian visit and for Italian Supercup…with two suprises
- Benitez: “I Have Rejected Two Offers. I Want To Win Here.”
- Schalke waiting to pounce on De Jong
- Garcia: “This Is An Attack On My Reputation.”
- Napoli Name 20 Man Squad Ahead Of Parma Game
- Parma Name 23 Man Squad For Napoli Clash
- Conte Visits Sassuolo Training Grounds
- Allegri suspension rescinded
- Allegri: “I expect a difficult match in Cagliari”
Bologna’s Ibson forgotten at the airport
- Updated: February 3, 2014
Ibson’s adventure at Bologna did not start with the best premises. In fact, the Brazilian midfielder landed this morning in Rome, according to plans. However, no delegate from the club turned up to receive and pick him up.
This incident caused an absolute turmoil, forcing Bologna chairman, Albano Guaraldi, to suspend four executives. «Technical partner Adriano Polenta, general secretary Luca Befani, communication manager Carlo Caliceti, and member of the marketing team Andrea Battacchi have all been suspended», Guaraldi told the press, as reported by Italian source TMW.
The incident happened on the eve of a board meeting where the operate of the club during the transfer window will be discussed. The same meeting is also likely to see honorary president Gianni Morandi and vice president Pavignani resign from their post, as a consequence of recent misbehaviour of the club’s fans during the match against Napoli.
Ibson signed for Bologna this month after terminating by mutual consent his contract with Corinthians. The 30 year-old former Flamengo and Santos midfielder has already played in Europe for teams such Porto and Spartak Moscow.
Follow me on Twitter @NMisul