- Mayoral Viewed As Possible Replacement For Morata At Juventus
- Porto Midfielder Nearing Napoli Switch
- TS: Berardi says ‘YES’ to Juventus: The latest
- Inter to sell big trio this summer: The names
- Pogba buys home in Barcelona, but Juventus not put on alarm
- AM News Blast: All the latest rumors and stories
- Jorginho’s Agent: “not much of a chance for the call”
- Early Indications of Conte’s final 23: The List
- Conte: “We’re dreaming but with our feet on the ground”
- Morata’s Juve Days Over? “I want to win with Real”
Bologna’s Ibson forgotten at the airport
- Updated: February 3, 2014
Ibson’s adventure at Bologna did not start with the best premises. In fact, the Brazilian midfielder landed this morning in Rome, according to plans. However, no delegate from the club turned up to receive and pick him up.
This incident caused an absolute turmoil, forcing Bologna chairman, Albano Guaraldi, to suspend four executives. «Technical partner Adriano Polenta, general secretary Luca Befani, communication manager Carlo Caliceti, and member of the marketing team Andrea Battacchi have all been suspended», Guaraldi told the press, as reported by Italian source TMW.
The incident happened on the eve of a board meeting where the operate of the club during the transfer window will be discussed. The same meeting is also likely to see honorary president Gianni Morandi and vice president Pavignani resign from their post, as a consequence of recent misbehaviour of the club’s fans during the match against Napoli.
Ibson signed for Bologna this month after terminating by mutual consent his contract with Corinthians. The 30 year-old former Flamengo and Santos midfielder has already played in Europe for teams such Porto and Spartak Moscow.
Follow me on Twitter @NMisul