- Redemption Road: Simone Scuffet’s Second Chance At Stardom
- Insigne, Verratti and Immobile: The Tale of Pescara’s Lost Talent
- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
Cerci to Bologna is nearly complete
- Updated: December 29, 2016
The Italy international is looking to restart his career in Emilia-Romagna.
Alessio Cerci remains a concrete objective for Bologna. Head coach Roberto Donadoni is insisting and pushing for the deal to be concluded quickly. The original goal was Jonathan Biabiany but that move appears to have gone astray.
This was a transfer that nearly was completed in August, but was canceled due to an injury, but now it appears to be a step away from being finalized.
According to Sky Sport sources, it will be a loan with a right to buy that becomes a force-buy after a certain number of appearances, worth €8-10 million. There are still a few financial details to sort out, but the deal is almost ready to be closed.