- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
- Juventus set to close Dybala contract renewal
- Tottenham, West Ham at the door for Ranocchia
- Milan, Deulofeu: “I’ve signed with the most glorious club in Italy”
- Niang-Ocampos switch on the cards between Milan and Genoa
- Watford and Birmingham City duel for Palermo’s Quaison
- Editorial: Milan’s paradox
- Chelsea on high alert following Biglia meeting
- OFFICIAL: Deulofeu signs with AC Milan
Cerci to Bologna is nearly complete
- Updated: December 29, 2016
The Italy international is looking to restart his career in Emilia-Romagna.
Alessio Cerci remains a concrete objective for Bologna. Head coach Roberto Donadoni is insisting and pushing for the deal to be concluded quickly. The original goal was Jonathan Biabiany but that move appears to have gone astray.
This was a transfer that nearly was completed in August, but was canceled due to an injury, but now it appears to be a step away from being finalized.
According to Sky Sport sources, it will be a loan with a right to buy that becomes a force-buy after a certain number of appearances, worth €8-10 million. There are still a few financial details to sort out, but the deal is almost ready to be closed.