- Redemption Road: Simone Scuffet’s Second Chance At Stardom
- Insigne, Verratti and Immobile: The Tale of Pescara’s Lost Talent
- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
The Champions League Quarter-Final Draw: Sizing Up Juventus’ Possible Opponents
- Updated: March 16, 2017
Last night, Monaco and Atletico Madrid became the last two clubs to punch their ticket into the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League tournament, joining Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Leicester City and of course, Juventus.
Since cruising past Porto, faithful supporters of the ‘Old Lady’ have begun pondering which of the remaining contestants they’d prefer to draw; the ones which would give them the best chance at advancing into the semi-finals. So, with the quarter-final draw set to take place Friday, 17 March at 12.00 CET (6 AM EST), it’s time we size up the possible competition the Bianconeri may encounter. Let’s get started.