- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
- European Under 21 : Volume 3 Midfielders And Strikers 2017 Edition
- Italians Abroad – From the FA Cup to Mario’s antics in France
- Milan, Montella: “We dedicate this victory to Berlusconi”
- Fiorentina, Sousa “The guys give their all to win”
- Roma, Spalletti “Dzeko realises now he is important for Roma”
- Deulofeu: ”I am very happy. It was a complicated match”
- Paredes lauds Roma’s approach to Torino rout
Chinese club raises Kalinic salary offer to new high
- Updated: January 9, 2017
One of China’s biggest spenders, Tianjin Quanjian is ready to give the Croatian a monumental raise.
Thought the Premier League spent big on salaries? Chinese clubs continue to shatter that stereotype. Nikola Kalinic’s latest offer from Tianjin would raise his salary by more than 15 times in comparison to his days at Blackburn Rovers.
According to La Repubblica, after initially balking at the offer, Kalinic has received a €15 million annual salary proposal from Fabio Cannavaro’s club.
Fiorentina have reportedly accepted their massive €45 million transfer fee, but it is entirely up to the Croatian now to decide his future.