- Redemption Road: Simone Scuffet’s Second Chance At Stardom
- Insigne, Verratti and Immobile: The Tale of Pescara’s Lost Talent
- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
Chinese club raises Kalinic salary offer to new high
- Updated: January 9, 2017
One of China’s biggest spenders, Tianjin Quanjian is ready to give the Croatian a monumental raise.
Thought the Premier League spent big on salaries? Chinese clubs continue to shatter that stereotype. Nikola Kalinic’s latest offer from Tianjin would raise his salary by more than 15 times in comparison to his days at Blackburn Rovers.
According to La Repubblica, after initially balking at the offer, Kalinic has received a €15 million annual salary proposal from Fabio Cannavaro’s club.
Fiorentina have reportedly accepted their massive €45 million transfer fee, but it is entirely up to the Croatian now to decide his future.