- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
- Juventus set to close Dybala contract renewal
- Tottenham, West Ham at the door for Ranocchia
- Milan, Deulofeu: “I’ve signed with the most glorious club in Italy”
- Niang-Ocampos switch on the cards between Milan and Genoa
- Watford and Birmingham City duel for Palermo’s Quaison
- Editorial: Milan’s paradox
- Chelsea on high alert following Biglia meeting
- OFFICIAL: Deulofeu signs with AC Milan
Chinese club raises Kalinic salary offer to new high
- Updated: January 9, 2017
One of China’s biggest spenders, Tianjin Quanjian is ready to give the Croatian a monumental raise.
Thought the Premier League spent big on salaries? Chinese clubs continue to shatter that stereotype. Nikola Kalinic’s latest offer from Tianjin would raise his salary by more than 15 times in comparison to his days at Blackburn Rovers.
According to La Repubblica, after initially balking at the offer, Kalinic has received a €15 million annual salary proposal from Fabio Cannavaro’s club.
Fiorentina have reportedly accepted their massive €45 million transfer fee, but it is entirely up to the Croatian now to decide his future.