- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
FIVE things we saw from Napoli in its victory against Lazio on Sunday
- Updated: April 11, 2017
Napoli defeated Lazio 3-0 away from home at the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday.
The Partenopei dominated the possession and created most of the chances in the match. Lorenzo Insigne scored two goals for Napoli as he continues his positive form for the club and Jose Callejon found his way back onto the scoring sheet with the match’s first goal. The Biancocelesti looked dangerous for a 10-minute period in the second half, but Napoli made it hard for the home team to create a real chance. Napoli needed this win to keep pace with the other Stadio Olimpico team, second-place Roma. Here are five takeaways from Napoli in its match against Lazio.