- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
- Juventus set to close Dybala contract renewal
- Tottenham, West Ham at the door for Ranocchia
- Milan, Deulofeu: “I’ve signed with the most glorious club in Italy”
- Niang-Ocampos switch on the cards between Milan and Genoa
- Watford and Birmingham City duel for Palermo’s Quaison
- Editorial: Milan’s paradox
- Chelsea on high alert following Biglia meeting
- OFFICIAL: Deulofeu signs with AC Milan
Gagliardini arrives for his Inter medical
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The 22-year old Italian midfielder’s move to the Nerazzurri should be announced today.
His first day as an Inter player started a little before 9 in the morning on Wednesday with the beginning of his medical evaluations.
The Italian press caught up to Gagliardini as he was walking towards the elevators at the Istituto di Medicina dello Sport del Coni di Milano.
“Can we qualify to the next Champions League? We’ll try our best”.
Gagliardini will cost Inter a grand total of around €25 million. €2 million up front for the loan, and then €20 million in June for the buyout. A series of bonuses are also attached to the fee, relating to player and team performance objectives.
He will wear the number 5 or 94 shirt, which has been left open by Felipe Melo’s departure. The latter being the year of his birth.