- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
Gagliardini arrives for his Inter medical
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The 22-year old Italian midfielder’s move to the Nerazzurri should be announced today.
His first day as an Inter player started a little before 9 in the morning on Wednesday with the beginning of his medical evaluations.
The Italian press caught up to Gagliardini as he was walking towards the elevators at the Istituto di Medicina dello Sport del Coni di Milano.
“Can we qualify to the next Champions League? We’ll try our best”.
Gagliardini will cost Inter a grand total of around €25 million. €2 million up front for the loan, and then €20 million in June for the buyout. A series of bonuses are also attached to the fee, relating to player and team performance objectives.
He will wear the number 5 or 94 shirt, which has been left open by Felipe Melo’s departure. The latter being the year of his birth.