- Mihajlovic:”Ferrero is an optimist. Roma fans shouldn’t get angry.”
- Moratti:”I’m not selling my shares.”
- Zeman Talks About Ibarbo
- Cuadrado Expresses Delight Over Contract Renewal
- Parma Squad To Face Sassuolo
- Sampdoria Squad To Face Roma
- AS Roma squad to face Sampdoria
- Marotta, Mazzia, and Agnelli Respond to Shareholders on Mercato, Football Politics and Finances
- Agnelli: “Juventus among the top 10 in the world”
- Poli: “I will always try to do my best for Milan”
Hellas, Toronto FC On Cacia
- Updated: January 15, 2014
Toronto FC has grown partial to Italian strikers.
After the failed attempt (for now) at signing Alberto Gilardino, the Italian Job seemed to have vanished for good. This was ever truer with the signing of a marquee striker the likes of Jermaine Defoe.
However, appearances deceive. According to Gianluca Di Marzio, the reds are hot on the heels of Hellas Verona cultured striker Daniele Cacia. A journeyman whose explosion in Serie A was stunted by two injuries at key times, Cacia could prove to be a useful addition to TFC’s strikeforce.
The Reds are serious about the deal and have offered the Italian a 3 year deal. An offer to the club is yet to be made.
Cacia has plied his trade in Serie B for the most part, collecting a respectable total of 98 goals, 22 assists in 271 appearances in all competitions (Serie B, Serie A, Italian Cup, and Europa League) .