- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
Inter open talks for Roma’s Manolas
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The Chinese owned Nerazzurri continue to talk big game on the transfer market.
Inter has decided to break rank and open talks for central defender Kostas Manolas who plys his trade for Roma. The club owned by Suning has already contacted the player’s entourage and the Roma directorship, according to Tuttosport.
The Milanese will need to beat tough competition in order to land Manolas, as both Chelsea and Manchester United are hot on the Greek’s tracks.
In the summer, Roma already need to send €8 million to Inter in order to buy out Juan Jesus, this could give Inter an advantage in the talks.
Manolas is seen as the ideal defensive upgrade for the Nerazzurri ahead of next season. A move in the summer makes more sense than in January.