- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
Inter open talks for Roma’s Manolas
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The Chinese owned Nerazzurri continue to talk big game on the transfer market.
Inter has decided to break rank and open talks for central defender Kostas Manolas who plys his trade for Roma. The club owned by Suning has already contacted the player’s entourage and the Roma directorship, according to Tuttosport.
The Milanese will need to beat tough competition in order to land Manolas, as both Chelsea and Manchester United are hot on the Greek’s tracks.
In the summer, Roma already need to send €8 million to Inter in order to buy out Juan Jesus, this could give Inter an advantage in the talks.
Manolas is seen as the ideal defensive upgrade for the Nerazzurri ahead of next season. A move in the summer makes more sense than in January.