- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
- The Five Most Underrated Players On The Current Azzurri Roster
- Giampiero Ventura, Italy’s Most Forward Thinking Boss In Recent Memory
Inter open talks for Roma’s Manolas
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The Chinese owned Nerazzurri continue to talk big game on the transfer market.
Inter has decided to break rank and open talks for central defender Kostas Manolas who plys his trade for Roma. The club owned by Suning has already contacted the player’s entourage and the Roma directorship, according to Tuttosport.
The Milanese will need to beat tough competition in order to land Manolas, as both Chelsea and Manchester United are hot on the Greek’s tracks.
In the summer, Roma already need to send €8 million to Inter in order to buy out Juan Jesus, this could give Inter an advantage in the talks.
Manolas is seen as the ideal defensive upgrade for the Nerazzurri ahead of next season. A move in the summer makes more sense than in January.