- Redemption Road: Simone Scuffet’s Second Chance At Stardom
- Insigne, Verratti and Immobile: The Tale of Pescara’s Lost Talent
- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
Juventus line up Tolisso summer move
- Updated: January 31, 2017
Reports suggest that Juventus have come to an agreement with Lyon over a 40 million euro move for talented midfielder, Corentin Tolisso, this Summer.
The 22 year-old midfielder has been targeted by a number of Italian sides since the start of the season. Napoli reportedly agreed a fee before being turned down by the player and Juventus, themselves, had a similar bid rejected at the start of this mercato.
However, Tuttosport report that the bianconeri have beaten both Milan clubs to the signing of the young midfielder. The move will reportedly be completed during the summer transfer window for around 40 million euros, after Lyon refused to enter any negotiations to lose their star player halfway through the season.
If these reports are to be correct, then Juventus have already made progress in building a team with an even younger core for next season and, once again, have beaten their rivals to the signature of one of Europe’s next big talents.