- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
Leicester City and Bournemouth chase Udinese’s midfield starlet
- Updated: September 12, 2016
The two English sides are looking for a January addition in the form of Jakub Jankto.
Multiple sources in England and Italy indicate that Jankto is in the transfer plans of at least a few other clubs, but Udinese, in their typical fashion would not sell cheaply.
The Czech Republic U-21 midfielder has been tipped to be the next big product from Udinese, who’s produced the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Mauricio Isla, Kwadwo Asamoah, Samir Handanovic, Medhi Benatia and many other household names.
According to The Guardian, the Italians would like to keep the midfielder, but his contract expires in June. Meaning Udinese would be more open to a sale in January rather losing him on a free in the summer.