- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
- European Under 21 : Volume 3 Midfielders And Strikers 2017 Edition
- Italians Abroad – From the FA Cup to Mario’s antics in France
- Milan, Montella: “We dedicate this victory to Berlusconi”
- Fiorentina, Sousa “The guys give their all to win”
- Roma, Spalletti “Dzeko realises now he is important for Roma”
- Deulofeu: ”I am very happy. It was a complicated match”
- Paredes lauds Roma’s approach to Torino rout
Leicester City and Bournemouth chase Udinese’s midfield starlet
- Updated: September 12, 2016
The two English sides are looking for a January addition in the form of Jakub Jankto.
Multiple sources in England and Italy indicate that Jankto is in the transfer plans of at least a few other clubs, but Udinese, in their typical fashion would not sell cheaply.
The Czech Republic U-21 midfielder has been tipped to be the next big product from Udinese, who’s produced the likes of Alexis Sanchez, Mauricio Isla, Kwadwo Asamoah, Samir Handanovic, Medhi Benatia and many other household names.
According to The Guardian, the Italians would like to keep the midfielder, but his contract expires in June. Meaning Udinese would be more open to a sale in January rather losing him on a free in the summer.