- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
- Matchday 32: AC Milan player ratings v Inter
- Dybala, Milinkovic-Savic renewals suggest a shift in Italian football
- Montella calls up 22 Milan players for tomorrow’s Derby Milano
Leicester City set to sign Molla Wague from Udinese
- Updated: January 31, 2017
The 25-year old Malian defender is close to defending Premier League champions.
Udinese’s Sporting Director Nereo Bonato confirmed to TMW that Molla Wague is a step away from signing with the Foxes.
“He’s at the details before signing with Leicester City, he’s undergoing the medical visits now,” Bonato said.
Wague has only played in six Serie A matches this season and wanted a move away from the club. Leicester City had long been tracking Francesco Acerbi of Sassuolo, but the Neroverdi refused to sell him.
Back on the Udinese front, another defender could be sold today in the form of Heurtaux. The Frenchman is linked with a move to Lorient or Montpellier.
Slide for more news