- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
- European Under 21 : Volume 3 Midfielders And Strikers 2017 Edition
- Italians Abroad – From the FA Cup to Mario’s antics in France
- Milan, Montella: “We dedicate this victory to Berlusconi”
- Fiorentina, Sousa “The guys give their all to win”
- Roma, Spalletti “Dzeko realises now he is important for Roma”
- Deulofeu: ”I am very happy. It was a complicated match”
- Paredes lauds Roma’s approach to Torino rout
Leicester City set to sign Molla Wague from Udinese
- Updated: January 31, 2017
The 25-year old Malian defender is close to defending Premier League champions.
Udinese’s Sporting Director Nereo Bonato confirmed to TMW that Molla Wague is a step away from signing with the Foxes.
“He’s at the details before signing with Leicester City, he’s undergoing the medical visits now,” Bonato said.
Wague has only played in six Serie A matches this season and wanted a move away from the club. Leicester City had long been tracking Francesco Acerbi of Sassuolo, but the Neroverdi refused to sell him.
Back on the Udinese front, another defender could be sold today in the form of Heurtaux. The Frenchman is linked with a move to Lorient or Montpellier.
Slide for more news