- Three Things We Learned From Juventus’ Win Over Empoli
- 5 things we saw in Napoli’s loss against Atalanta
- Napoli Player Ratings for Match vs Atalanta
- Gigio Donnarumma: The Veteran Turns Eighteen
- Napoli Call-Ups for Match Against Atalanta
- Leicester City, Romance or Results? The Question Surrounding Ranieri’s Sacking
- The race for Serie A
- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
Liverpool not giving up on Inter’s Gabigol
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The Merseyside club continues to track the Brazilian from Inter.
Jurgen Klopp’s side is challenging Antonio Conte’s Chelsea for the Premier League title and is seeking reinforcements in January.
According to German newspaper Bild, the Reds have a €50 million winter transfer budget and they are looking to sign two big players in January.
The first is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal, who’s been in and out of favor with Arsene Wenger. Then there is Inter’s Gabigol, who despite interest from several clubs in Europe, is determined to stay in Milano.
But the report from Bild is certain, Klopp sees Gabigol as a potential second Coutinho, and wants to scalp the Nerazzurri for their highly rated starlet.
Gabigol’s agent in the past had slammed Inter for ’embarrassing the young man!’ due to his lack of playing time.