- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
- Matchday 32: AC Milan player ratings v Inter
- Dybala, Milinkovic-Savic renewals suggest a shift in Italian football
- Montella calls up 22 Milan players for tomorrow’s Derby Milano
Liverpool not giving up on Inter’s Gabigol
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The Merseyside club continues to track the Brazilian from Inter.
Jurgen Klopp’s side is challenging Antonio Conte’s Chelsea for the Premier League title and is seeking reinforcements in January.
According to German newspaper Bild, the Reds have a €50 million winter transfer budget and they are looking to sign two big players in January.
The first is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal, who’s been in and out of favor with Arsene Wenger. Then there is Inter’s Gabigol, who despite interest from several clubs in Europe, is determined to stay in Milano.
But the report from Bild is certain, Klopp sees Gabigol as a potential second Coutinho, and wants to scalp the Nerazzurri for their highly rated starlet.
Gabigol’s agent in the past had slammed Inter for ’embarrassing the young man!’ due to his lack of playing time.