- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
Liverpool not giving up on Inter’s Gabigol
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The Merseyside club continues to track the Brazilian from Inter.
Jurgen Klopp’s side is challenging Antonio Conte’s Chelsea for the Premier League title and is seeking reinforcements in January.
According to German newspaper Bild, the Reds have a €50 million winter transfer budget and they are looking to sign two big players in January.
The first is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal, who’s been in and out of favor with Arsene Wenger. Then there is Inter’s Gabigol, who despite interest from several clubs in Europe, is determined to stay in Milano.
But the report from Bild is certain, Klopp sees Gabigol as a potential second Coutinho, and wants to scalp the Nerazzurri for their highly rated starlet.
Gabigol’s agent in the past had slammed Inter for ’embarrassing the young man!’ due to his lack of playing time.