- Three Things We Learned From Juventus’ Win Over Empoli
- 5 things we saw in Napoli’s loss against Atalanta
- Napoli Player Ratings for Match vs Atalanta
- Gigio Donnarumma: The Veteran Turns Eighteen
- Napoli Call-Ups for Match Against Atalanta
- Leicester City, Romance or Results? The Question Surrounding Ranieri’s Sacking
- The race for Serie A
- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
Manchester City eye Udinese defensive starlet
- Updated: December 3, 2016
Silvam Widmer has serious market for a January move.
Manchester City and even Roma continue to evaluate a potential transfer for Swiss righback Silvam Widmer of Udinese.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the 23-year has ended up on Pep Guardiola’s radar and even Inter and Roma’s as some of Europe’s biggest clubs see the potential he boasts.
The Citizens have sent scouts to the Dacia Arena to create a better profile of the player.
Widmer joined Udinese in the summer of 2013 and has since been named the Switzerland youngster of the year for his development.
This season, he’s featured in 9 of the 14 Serie A matches for the Zebrette, who have recently changed coaching regimes.