- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
- Matchday 32: AC Milan player ratings v Inter
- Dybala, Milinkovic-Savic renewals suggest a shift in Italian football
- Montella calls up 22 Milan players for tomorrow’s Derby Milano
Manchester City eye Udinese defensive starlet
- Updated: December 3, 2016
Silvam Widmer has serious market for a January move.
Manchester City and even Roma continue to evaluate a potential transfer for Swiss righback Silvam Widmer of Udinese.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the 23-year has ended up on Pep Guardiola’s radar and even Inter and Roma’s as some of Europe’s biggest clubs see the potential he boasts.
The Citizens have sent scouts to the Dacia Arena to create a better profile of the player.
Widmer joined Udinese in the summer of 2013 and has since been named the Switzerland youngster of the year for his development.
This season, he’s featured in 9 of the 14 Serie A matches for the Zebrette, who have recently changed coaching regimes.