- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
Manchester City eye Udinese defensive starlet
- Updated: December 3, 2016
Silvam Widmer has serious market for a January move.
Manchester City and even Roma continue to evaluate a potential transfer for Swiss righback Silvam Widmer of Udinese.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the 23-year has ended up on Pep Guardiola’s radar and even Inter and Roma’s as some of Europe’s biggest clubs see the potential he boasts.
The Citizens have sent scouts to the Dacia Arena to create a better profile of the player.
Widmer joined Udinese in the summer of 2013 and has since been named the Switzerland youngster of the year for his development.
This season, he’s featured in 9 of the 14 Serie A matches for the Zebrette, who have recently changed coaching regimes.