- Three Things We Learned From Juventus’ Win Over Empoli
- 5 things we saw in Napoli’s loss against Atalanta
- Napoli Player Ratings for Match vs Atalanta
- Gigio Donnarumma: The Veteran Turns Eighteen
- Napoli Call-Ups for Match Against Atalanta
- Leicester City, Romance or Results? The Question Surrounding Ranieri’s Sacking
- The race for Serie A
- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
Manchester United join race for Lazio attacker
- Updated: January 7, 2017
Lazio are looking to cash in on Keita Balde.
The Senegalese was pushing for a move away from the Italian capital in the summer, now Lazio could look to make up for their mistake of not selling him sooner.
AC Milan put €20 million on the table for the Lazio winger, but the Romans said no. According to English sources, Manchester United have returned to the Lazio roster in search of reinforcements.
The Red Devils have had lots of interest in Lazio players in the past. Felipe Anderson almost moved to England a few years ago but the interest fell apart. The proposed transfer fee was over €50 million.
Now Mourinho is trying to convince the Biancoceleste president Claudio Lotito to sell and has offered €35 million to sign the winger in January.
It’s a difficult move to make for the Italian side, but they are already planning a replacement winger in the meantime.