- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
- Matchday 32: AC Milan player ratings v Inter
- Dybala, Milinkovic-Savic renewals suggest a shift in Italian football
- Montella calls up 22 Milan players for tomorrow’s Derby Milano
Manchester United join race for Lazio attacker
- Updated: January 7, 2017
Lazio are looking to cash in on Keita Balde.
The Senegalese was pushing for a move away from the Italian capital in the summer, now Lazio could look to make up for their mistake of not selling him sooner.
AC Milan put €20 million on the table for the Lazio winger, but the Romans said no. According to English sources, Manchester United have returned to the Lazio roster in search of reinforcements.
The Red Devils have had lots of interest in Lazio players in the past. Felipe Anderson almost moved to England a few years ago but the interest fell apart. The proposed transfer fee was over €50 million.
Now Mourinho is trying to convince the Biancoceleste president Claudio Lotito to sell and has offered €35 million to sign the winger in January.
It’s a difficult move to make for the Italian side, but they are already planning a replacement winger in the meantime.