- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
- The Five Most Underrated Players On The Current Azzurri Roster
- Giampiero Ventura, Italy’s Most Forward Thinking Boss In Recent Memory
Manchester United join race for Lazio attacker
- Updated: January 7, 2017
Lazio are looking to cash in on Keita Balde.
The Senegalese was pushing for a move away from the Italian capital in the summer, now Lazio could look to make up for their mistake of not selling him sooner.
AC Milan put €20 million on the table for the Lazio winger, but the Romans said no. According to English sources, Manchester United have returned to the Lazio roster in search of reinforcements.
The Red Devils have had lots of interest in Lazio players in the past. Felipe Anderson almost moved to England a few years ago but the interest fell apart. The proposed transfer fee was over €50 million.
Now Mourinho is trying to convince the Biancoceleste president Claudio Lotito to sell and has offered €35 million to sign the winger in January.
It’s a difficult move to make for the Italian side, but they are already planning a replacement winger in the meantime.