- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
Manchester United join race for Lazio attacker
- Updated: January 7, 2017
Lazio are looking to cash in on Keita Balde.
The Senegalese was pushing for a move away from the Italian capital in the summer, now Lazio could look to make up for their mistake of not selling him sooner.
AC Milan put €20 million on the table for the Lazio winger, but the Romans said no. According to English sources, Manchester United have returned to the Lazio roster in search of reinforcements.
The Red Devils have had lots of interest in Lazio players in the past. Felipe Anderson almost moved to England a few years ago but the interest fell apart. The proposed transfer fee was over €50 million.
Now Mourinho is trying to convince the Biancoceleste president Claudio Lotito to sell and has offered €35 million to sign the winger in January.
It’s a difficult move to make for the Italian side, but they are already planning a replacement winger in the meantime.