- Redemption Road: Simone Scuffet’s Second Chance At Stardom
- Insigne, Verratti and Immobile: The Tale of Pescara’s Lost Talent
- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
Matchday 21: Empoli vs Udinese Probable Line-Ups
- Updated: January 21, 2017
Empoli take on Udinese in a clash between both sides with opposite starts to 2017, with the home side unbeaten this year.
Despite an eight point gap between themselves and 18th placed Palermo, Empoli cannot afford to let things slip with the sides below having strengthened their teams as the relegation battle heats up. Udinese on the other hand have adjusted to Del Neri’s tactics and climbed up the table to 11th place, despite losing their last two matches to Inter and Roma at home.
Skorupski, Laurini, Bellusci, A.Costa, Pasqual, Krunic, Buchel, Croce, Saponara, Pucciarelli, Mchedlidze
Karnezis, Faraoni, Danilo, Felipe, Samir, Fofana, Hallfredsson, Jankto, De Paul, Zapata, Thereau