- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
Milan make enquiry for Lazio’s Cataldi
- Updated: January 11, 2017
Danilo Cataldi of Lazio is becoming a wanted man in Italy this transfer window and it is now being reported that Galliani has inquired about the possibility of signing the midfielder.
Sportmediaset have reported on the interest for the Italian international from Genoa who are trying to find a replacement for Tomas Rincon who is now of Juventus.
However, the same outlet is reporting that Adriano Galliani has personally asked Lazio president Claudio Lotito about the possibility of bringing the 22-year-old midfielder to AC Milan. At this moment, the formula of the transfer would be a loan move.
The report concludes that both Lotito and Lazio have no intention of letting their young midfielder move this window, especially to a Serie A rival.
Cataldi’s future, for now, seems to be with Lazio.