- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
- The Five Most Underrated Players On The Current Azzurri Roster
- Giampiero Ventura, Italy’s Most Forward Thinking Boss In Recent Memory
Napoli, Milik to be cleared to return to full training
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The good news keeps on coming for Napoli.
It’s a busy day at Villa Stuart in Roma on Wednesday. Mattia Perin from Genoa is having surgery to repair his torn ACL, while Dr. Mariani also took the time to deliver good news to Maurizio Sarri in Napoli.
Speaking to Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, Professor Mariani announced an appointment with Arek Milik is scheduled for tomorrow morning. If it goes well, Milik could be 2-3 weeks away from making his return.
“If tomorrow goes all good, he’ll return to the team,” Mariani said.
“The forward will undergo a functional evaluation; it will be a series of tests both in the gym and on the field. The test will be natural orthopedics. Naturally, an MRI will also be done.
“Milik could then return to the bench. Then he’ll have to wait for the green light from the coach, Maurizio Sarri. It’d be up to him to call him or not for the league matches.”