- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
What Should The New Milan Owners Focus On This Summer?
- Updated: April 13, 2017
Today is an historic day for AC Milan. Silvio Berlusconi, Milan’s president for 31 years, stepped down alongside Adriano Galliani, selling the majority of the club to Chinese investors, Yonghong Li, Han Li, and now new CEO, Marco Fassone.
The new investors have a plan, and that is to make the Rossoneri one of the top clubs in the world once again. With that in mind, and in regards to the summer transfer market, here’s a vision of what positions need upgrading in order for AC Milan to be competitive come next season.