- Fiorentina v Inter – The Key Battles
- Ex-Milan Keeper Amelia: “Donnarumma Is Being Watched Abroad”
- Mauri: “We believe in Europa”
- Milan, Boateng: ”We Have To Enter The Pitch With Joy”
- Amauri Terminates Contract With Torino
- 5 Coaches Later, Palermo’s players should be regarded as heroes
- Scudetto On The Line As Giants Collide: Napoli v Juventus
- Roma, Spalletti: ”Dzeko Will Play Against Carpi”
- D-Day for Fiorentina and Inter on Sunday
- Loan Tracker: Juventus
Raiola protects Balotelli, scares Milan
- Updated: October 26, 2013
The charismatic agent Mino Raiola was interviewed yesterday by Milan Channel and strongly protected Mario Balotelli, while raising some doubts about his future in Italy. Here are some highlights.
“There is no tutor for Mario, this is an invention by the media. In Italy, they only talk about politics and Mario Balotelli. This tutor thing is ridiculous, why can’t we leave him alone like other players? Why is there so much attention around him?”
“When I brought him to City, I thought he could live with less pressure. Maybe I made a mistake bringing him back to Italy. Do I scare the fans with this? I’m realist, even if it would be really a bad thing if Mario leaves the country for this reason. Whatever Mario does is news. His private life is public. This job is already enough stressful, this pressure complicates it even more. I admire Mario, I don’t know if I could handle this situation for 365 days”.
“If this tutor thing comes up again, I’ll sue someone. This is a clear message that I want to say and now let’s hope he can have a great season and a great WC”.