- Milan eye more youth in Catania’s Andrea Di Grazia
- Chiellini: “The Start of This Game Shows We’re Still Hungry.”
- Cuadrado: “We Have To Approach Every Game With Anger And Determination.”
- Matchday 10: Roma Player Ratings vs Sassuolo
- Chiriches: “After the first goal we stopped playing our football”
- Matchday 10: Juventus Player Ratings vs Sampdoria
- Mertens: “Important victory to stay on track with Juve”
- Matchday 10: Inter Player ratings v Torino
- Serie B Week 11 Round-up
- Inter take aim at want away Manchester United forward?
Raiola protects Balotelli, scares Milan
- Updated: October 26, 2013
The charismatic agent Mino Raiola was interviewed yesterday by Milan Channel and strongly protected Mario Balotelli, while raising some doubts about his future in Italy. Here are some highlights.
“There is no tutor for Mario, this is an invention by the media. In Italy, they only talk about politics and Mario Balotelli. This tutor thing is ridiculous, why can’t we leave him alone like other players? Why is there so much attention around him?”
“When I brought him to City, I thought he could live with less pressure. Maybe I made a mistake bringing him back to Italy. Do I scare the fans with this? I’m realist, even if it would be really a bad thing if Mario leaves the country for this reason. Whatever Mario does is news. His private life is public. This job is already enough stressful, this pressure complicates it even more. I admire Mario, I don’t know if I could handle this situation for 365 days”.
“If this tutor thing comes up again, I’ll sue someone. This is a clear message that I want to say and now let’s hope he can have a great season and a great WC”.