- SPAL Complete Signing of Michele Cremonesi
- Icardi’s Entourage Requests €100 Million Release Clause From Napoli
- Virtus Lanciano Reborn As Pro Lanciano
- Real Madrid give up on Pogba chase – Again
- Napoli Prepare Offer for Inter’s Mauro Icardi in Striker Hunt
- Milan target Simone Zaza “I want to stay in Italy”
- Como Officially Declared Bankrupt
- Milan and Roma Make Borja Valero Approach
- REPORT: Milan enter race for Barcelona’s Arda Turan
- Lazio, Immobile to undergo medical and sign contract
Raiola protects Balotelli, scares Milan
- Updated: October 26, 2013
The charismatic agent Mino Raiola was interviewed yesterday by Milan Channel and strongly protected Mario Balotelli, while raising some doubts about his future in Italy. Here are some highlights.
“There is no tutor for Mario, this is an invention by the media. In Italy, they only talk about politics and Mario Balotelli. This tutor thing is ridiculous, why can’t we leave him alone like other players? Why is there so much attention around him?”
“When I brought him to City, I thought he could live with less pressure. Maybe I made a mistake bringing him back to Italy. Do I scare the fans with this? I’m realist, even if it would be really a bad thing if Mario leaves the country for this reason. Whatever Mario does is news. His private life is public. This job is already enough stressful, this pressure complicates it even more. I admire Mario, I don’t know if I could handle this situation for 365 days”.
“If this tutor thing comes up again, I’ll sue someone. This is a clear message that I want to say and now let’s hope he can have a great season and a great WC”.