- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
Roma, Spalletti satisfied with narrow win over Udinese
- Updated: January 15, 2017
The Giallorossi tactician was pleased with his side’s result away in Friuli.
Luciano Spalletti spoke to Premium Sport after his team’s 1-0 win over the Zebrette.
“When you play many games, it’s fundamental to have consistency. We had many chances, but we made mistakes. Then after this makes the opponents more courageous and changes the balance of the game.
“Whatever the case, we have to analyze hard the second half, where we missed too many plays. We could’ve created more difficulty for our opponents.
“Am I more satisfied than after the win against Genoa? No, even today it was tough for us from the first few minutes. In the second half we didn’t respond like a mature team. It was a big win, and well deserved. We played against a strong team.”