- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
- The Five Most Underrated Players On The Current Azzurri Roster
- Giampiero Ventura, Italy’s Most Forward Thinking Boss In Recent Memory
Roma, Spalletti satisfied with narrow win over Udinese
- Updated: January 15, 2017
The Giallorossi tactician was pleased with his side’s result away in Friuli.
Luciano Spalletti spoke to Premium Sport after his team’s 1-0 win over the Zebrette.
“When you play many games, it’s fundamental to have consistency. We had many chances, but we made mistakes. Then after this makes the opponents more courageous and changes the balance of the game.
“Whatever the case, we have to analyze hard the second half, where we missed too many plays. We could’ve created more difficulty for our opponents.
“Am I more satisfied than after the win against Genoa? No, even today it was tough for us from the first few minutes. In the second half we didn’t respond like a mature team. It was a big win, and well deserved. We played against a strong team.”