- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Updated: April 19, 2017
Finally, after eight months of negotiations, postponements, and massive uncertainty over the heads of the investors, AC Milan was sold by Silvio Berlusconi to Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux last Thursday, headed by Club chairman Yonghong Li.
Following the official statement, new Rossoneri CEO Marco Fassone revealed to the entire media that the summer mercato budget will be a big one, fueling massive speculation inside the Milan camp on the transfer front. Fast forward a few days and now the club is being tied to several expensive stars, leading us all to believe that we are in for an eventful summer.
Without further ado, let’s talk transfer rumors, starting with the names running through the rumor mill.