- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
- Matchday 32: AC Milan player ratings v Inter
- Dybala, Milinkovic-Savic renewals suggest a shift in Italian football
- Montella calls up 22 Milan players for tomorrow’s Derby Milano
Sportiello’s adieu to Atalanta nears: Fiorentina and Watford lurk
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The talented 24 year old goalkeeper has fallen from grace at la Dea, and brass in Bergamo are looking to give him an opportunity to redeem himself in another club
Marco Sportiello is getting closer to his farewell at Atalanta. A temporary one, at least.
As reported by GianlucaDiMarzio.com the goalkeeper is weighing his options for his future.
Fiorentina and Watford are possible destinations for the goalie, with la viola ahead of Mazzarri’s club at the moment.
Dwarfed by Berisha in the current season, Atalanta would be looking to loan the Sportiello (10 caps this season, 8 of which in Serie A) in order to give him an opportunity to return to his brilliant form of yesteryear.