- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
Sportiello’s adieu to Atalanta nears: Fiorentina and Watford lurk
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The talented 24 year old goalkeeper has fallen from grace at la Dea, and brass in Bergamo are looking to give him an opportunity to redeem himself in another club
Marco Sportiello is getting closer to his farewell at Atalanta. A temporary one, at least.
As reported by GianlucaDiMarzio.com the goalkeeper is weighing his options for his future.
Fiorentina and Watford are possible destinations for the goalie, with la viola ahead of Mazzarri’s club at the moment.
Dwarfed by Berisha in the current season, Atalanta would be looking to loan the Sportiello (10 caps this season, 8 of which in Serie A) in order to give him an opportunity to return to his brilliant form of yesteryear.