- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
- European Under 21 : Volume 3 Midfielders And Strikers 2017 Edition
- Italians Abroad – From the FA Cup to Mario’s antics in France
- Milan, Montella: “We dedicate this victory to Berlusconi”
- Fiorentina, Sousa “The guys give their all to win”
- Roma, Spalletti “Dzeko realises now he is important for Roma”
- Deulofeu: ”I am very happy. It was a complicated match”
- Paredes lauds Roma’s approach to Torino rout
Three Things We Learned From Roma’s Dominant Win Against Villarreal
- Updated: February 16, 2017
On Thursday, Roma travelled to the Estadio de la Cerámica to take on Villarreal in the Europa League and dispatched of the Spaniards easily by a score of 4-0.
Having only lost one game of their last nine in all competitions, Roma continued their good form in the Europa League and have all but progressed to the next round. After going ahead thanks to a wonderful strike from Emerson Palmieri, the giallorossi held strong at the back and hit Villarreal on the counter expertly. With Edin Dzeko firing on all cylinders and netting himself a hat-trick, Roma now take a four-goal lead back home to the nation’s capital. Here’s what we learned from this clash.