- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
Three Things We Learned From Roma’s Dominant Win Against Villarreal
- Updated: February 16, 2017
On Thursday, Roma travelled to the Estadio de la Cerámica to take on Villarreal in the Europa League and dispatched of the Spaniards easily by a score of 4-0.
Having only lost one game of their last nine in all competitions, Roma continued their good form in the Europa League and have all but progressed to the next round. After going ahead thanks to a wonderful strike from Emerson Palmieri, the giallorossi held strong at the back and hit Villarreal on the counter expertly. With Edin Dzeko firing on all cylinders and netting himself a hat-trick, Roma now take a four-goal lead back home to the nation’s capital. Here’s what we learned from this clash.