- Redemption Road: Simone Scuffet’s Second Chance At Stardom
- Insigne, Verratti and Immobile: The Tale of Pescara’s Lost Talent
- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
Tianjin Quanjian close to signing Nikola Kalinic
- Updated: January 19, 2017
As previously reported Fiorentina striker Nikola Kalinic maybe on his way to China.
The Croatian star is reportedly close to sealing his mega money move to Tianjin Quanjian. The Chinese club who are coached by Fabio Cannavaro, are ready to submit a bid of 38 million euro.
According to Calciomercato.com, Fiorentina director Corvino has had meetings in Milan regarding the Kalinic. Corvino has met up with Kalinic’s agent Fali Ramadani who also represents such stars as Stevan Jovetic. The Chinese club are willing to offer the transfer fee plus, a 10 million euros a season for four years.
However Kalinic recently signed a new deal with La Viola, which may make the move slightly difficult.The release clause of €50 million, is 12 million euros short of the bid being submitted by Tianjin.
If the bid is rejected, the club can still sign the player if they add an the remaining 12 million euros.