- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
- European Under 21 : Volume 3 Midfielders And Strikers 2017 Edition
- Italians Abroad – From the FA Cup to Mario’s antics in France
- Milan, Montella: “We dedicate this victory to Berlusconi”
- Fiorentina, Sousa “The guys give their all to win”
- Roma, Spalletti “Dzeko realises now he is important for Roma”
- Deulofeu: ”I am very happy. It was a complicated match”
- Paredes lauds Roma’s approach to Torino rout
Tottenham bait Fiorentina wonderboy with large offer
- Updated: January 6, 2017
Federico Bernardeschi continues to be on everybody’s radar.
Half of Europe is after the Italy and Fiorentina youngster. According to reports from Italy and England, now Tottenham Hotspur are onto the Carrara native.
Pochettino wanted Bernardeschi in July and still sees him as a promising talent today. Tottenham could be ready to spend upwards of €45 million on him in the summer, which for Fiorentina, would be an impossible number to turn down.
The Viola are in a race against time. They’ve been working with Bernardeschi’s agent to agree to a contract renewal with an €80 million release clause, which would certainly give them more leverage to receive a higher bid.
There’s also news on the Kalinic front where an offer from China worth €45 million has come in, which would be a sensational sale for the cash-strapped Florence club.
Last season, the winger was voted as the best U-21 player in Italy.