- Three Things We Learned From Italy’s Win v Albania
- WCQ: Italy vs Albania Player Ratings
- Player Focus: Lethal Azzurri and Torino bomber, Andrea Belotti
- Player Focus: Sassuolo’s Lorenzo Pellegrini
- Player Focus: Italy’s brutish young striker, Andrea Petagna
- Player Focus: Davide Zappacosta, Italy’s Next Zambrotta?
- Match Preview: Italy Battle Albania In Group G Play
- The Story of Gianluigi Buffon’s Past and Italy’s Goalkeeping Future
- The Five Most Underrated Players On The Current Azzurri Roster
- Giampiero Ventura, Italy’s Most Forward Thinking Boss In Recent Memory
Tottenham bait Fiorentina wonderboy with large offer
- Updated: January 6, 2017
Federico Bernardeschi continues to be on everybody’s radar.
Half of Europe is after the Italy and Fiorentina youngster. According to reports from Italy and England, now Tottenham Hotspur are onto the Carrara native.
Pochettino wanted Bernardeschi in July and still sees him as a promising talent today. Tottenham could be ready to spend upwards of €45 million on him in the summer, which for Fiorentina, would be an impossible number to turn down.
The Viola are in a race against time. They’ve been working with Bernardeschi’s agent to agree to a contract renewal with an €80 million release clause, which would certainly give them more leverage to receive a higher bid.
There’s also news on the Kalinic front where an offer from China worth €45 million has come in, which would be a sensational sale for the cash-strapped Florence club.
Last season, the winger was voted as the best U-21 player in Italy.