- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
- Matchday 32: AC Milan player ratings v Inter
- Dybala, Milinkovic-Savic renewals suggest a shift in Italian football
- Montella calls up 22 Milan players for tomorrow’s Derby Milano
Watford agree to terms for Zarate
- Updated: January 20, 2017
The Hornets are close to signing Mauro Zarate of Fiorentina.
His time at Fiorentina has been a tough one. Playing as the third striker behind Nikola Kalinic and Khouma Babacar, Zarate has seen his time with the Viola limited to a bit part role.
However, Watford has agreed to terms with Fiorentina to bring him to London immediately.
The Argentina man will once again return to the Premier League after three separate stints in England with Birmingham, QPR and West Ham.
According to Sky Sport, the transfer fee is €2.75 million and he will be arriving on an outright buy.
Zarate has played in only nine matches this season, but has scored four goals in his limited playing time.