- Juventus, Pjaca “We were the favorites, but anything can happen”
- Match Recap: Juventus’ dominating 2-0 win away at Porto
- The paramount importance of Milan’s reserves
- European Under 21 : Volume 3 Midfielders And Strikers 2017 Edition
- Italians Abroad – From the FA Cup to Mario’s antics in France
- Milan, Montella: “We dedicate this victory to Berlusconi”
- Fiorentina, Sousa “The guys give their all to win”
- Roma, Spalletti “Dzeko realises now he is important for Roma”
- Deulofeu: ”I am very happy. It was a complicated match”
- Paredes lauds Roma’s approach to Torino rout
Watford agree to terms for Zarate
- Updated: January 20, 2017
The Hornets are close to signing Mauro Zarate of Fiorentina.
His time at Fiorentina has been a tough one. Playing as the third striker behind Nikola Kalinic and Khouma Babacar, Zarate has seen his time with the Viola limited to a bit part role.
However, Watford has agreed to terms with Fiorentina to bring him to London immediately.
The Argentina man will once again return to the Premier League after three separate stints in England with Birmingham, QPR and West Ham.
According to Sky Sport, the transfer fee is €2.75 million and he will be arriving on an outright buy.
Zarate has played in only nine matches this season, but has scored four goals in his limited playing time.