- Serie B Round-up Week 22
- Chinese club knocks on Giovinco’s door. His agent: “We’ll speak with the club”
- Ventura on Gianluigi Buffon’s legacy and Balotelli’s talents
- Analysis: Deulofeu bears more than youth, raw potential for Milan
- Napoli, Gladbach and Southampton closer to Gabbiadini
- Juve aiming to close Tolisso deal in January
- Napoli Call Ups for Coppa Italia matchup against Fiorentina
- Parma: A Year in Serie D
- Transfer News Recap: Gabbiadini to Southampton? Defrel to Roma? Double signing for Fiorentina
- Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace all in for Milan’s Niang
West Ham target Niang from Milan
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The out of favor Frenchman could land a move away from Milano.
M’Baye Niang, who’s no stranger to being sent away twice on loan by AC Milan, could finally get a permanent move in January.
According to Tuttosport, the 22-year old forward is on the market and West Ham United are knocking at the door. Should Sofiane Feghouli head to Roma, Niang would serve as the Algerian’s replacement.
The Rossoneri are not expected to be active on the market in January due to a hold up in the ownership takeover bid. Although the club did receive another €100 million from the Chinese consortium, a player would have to be sold first before another one could be bought.
Milan in the past had turned down approaches for Niang in the Premier League, but after now five seasons with the club, it appears his time has run out with the 18 time Serie A champions.