- The 7 Best Young Footballers in Italy
- American Owners Look to Make Calcio Great Again
- What does the future hold for Milan fullback Mattia De Sciglio?
- Three key points from Napoli’s draw vs Sassuolo
- Napoli should strongly consider cashing in on Mertens this summer
- Matchday 33: AC Milan player ratings v Empoli
- Giovinco Watch #18: Seba “fired” up, dominates Chicago
- Zola: struggling to bring the magic to the bench
- Sold! Let’s Talk AC Milan Transfer Rumors
- Three key points from Napoli’s win vs. Udinese
West Ham target Niang from Milan
- Updated: January 11, 2017
The out of favor Frenchman could land a move away from Milano.
M’Baye Niang, who’s no stranger to being sent away twice on loan by AC Milan, could finally get a permanent move in January.
According to Tuttosport, the 22-year old forward is on the market and West Ham United are knocking at the door. Should Sofiane Feghouli head to Roma, Niang would serve as the Algerian’s replacement.
The Rossoneri are not expected to be active on the market in January due to a hold up in the ownership takeover bid. Although the club did receive another €100 million from the Chinese consortium, a player would have to be sold first before another one could be bought.
Milan in the past had turned down approaches for Niang in the Premier League, but after now five seasons with the club, it appears his time has run out with the 18 time Serie A champions.